#reverb10 MAKE/ Community

Prompt: Make. What was the last thing you made? What materials did you use? Is there something you want to make, but you need to clear some time for it? ( Gretchen Rubin )


I made these. My partner gave me a voucher for a patisserie course and I made these.
One should know that I am not a very crafty person. I envy everyone who can draw, doodle or make other things, because i`m simply not very good at it, although i do love the idea.
But baking? Trying out new things, new methods? for these I/ we ( the course) used lots and lots of butter, pears, passion fruits, limes and lemons, flour, almond, eggs, food colouring, chocolate, gelatine, cream and quark and all sorts of lovely things. I want to make more things like these, to practice more.

December 7 – Community. Where have you discovered community, online or otherwise, in 2010? What community would you like to join, create or more deeply connect with in 2011? (Author: Cali Harris)

I have discovered the University community where I study. And there I also found people that are part of a speaker community, they do readings of poetry and other things and I would love to get more involved in that.




Comments

emma said…
oh my lordy, those pastries look amazing. can i come be your tester?
Stereo said…
I am currently drooling. Those look absolutely delicious.
Anonymous said…
Hello! One thing I want for my 2011 is to get more involved in my University - so it becomes more of a community and less of just a school, yknow?

Great blog, and I LOVE your flickr page too! Nice photography!