#reverb10

December 2 – Writing. What do you do each day that doesn’t contribute to your writing — and can you eliminate it? (Author: Leo Babauta)

I live, it`s as simple and as scary as that. I live and I take care of all the other things that have to be done: the reading for university, the shopping lists, the homework with my son, the thank-you-notes and the condolence letters are almost the only things i write these days. But I want this to change, I´m trying to come up with one smashing plan.....

December 3 – Moment. Pick one moment during which you felt most alive this year. Describe it in vivid detail (texture, smells, voices, noises, colors). (Author: Ali Edwards)

There was a moment this week when I was utterly and totally exhausted and my son offered to brush my hair. He sat down on my bed with the brush in his hand and began to brush my hair, chatting to me about all kinds of things, school, friends, while he did it. there were candles on the windowsill and it was already dark outside and i think that was, if not THE, one of the moments I felt most alive this year.

Comments